from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing armour.
- adj. Equipped with armoured vehicles.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of armour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. provided with protective covering; -- used of animals. Opposite of
- adj. same as armor-clad; -- used of persons or things military. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of animals; provided with protective covering
- adj. protected by armor (used of persons or things military)
Sorry, no etymologies found.