from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having been fabricated; invented: a made-up story.
- adj. Changed or adorned by the application of cosmetics or makeup: a made-up actor.
- adj. Complete; finished: a made-up package.
- adj. Put together; arranged: a made-up page of type.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. To make up the whole; to constitute.
- adj. invented or fabricated
- adj. changed by the application of cosmetics
- adj. arranged or put together
- adj. delighted, pleased, thrilled
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Artificial.
- adj. formed or conceived by the imagination; not true.
- adj. having been paved.
- adj. marked by the use of cosmetic makeup.
- adj. formed by fitting or joining components together.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having been paved
Sorry, no etymologies found.