from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of coordinate.
- n. Alternative spelling of coordinate.
- adj. Alternative spelling of coordinate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make coördinate; to put in the same order or rank.
- transitive v. To give a common action, movement, or condition to; to regulate and combine so as to produce harmonious action; to adjust; to harmonize.
- transitive v. to be co-ordinated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
Sorry, no etymologies found.