from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pockmark.
- adj. Having pockmarks.
- adj. Pitted, or scarred with holes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Marked by smallpox; pitted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pitted or marked with smallpox, or with pits resembling those of smallpox; pock-pitted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of paved surfaces having holes or pits
- adj. marked by or as if by smallpox or acne or other eruptive skin disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.