from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dot.
- adj. Of a line, made up of a series of dots.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Marked with, or made of, dots or small spots; diversified with small, detached objects.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Marked with a dot or dots; spotted: as. a dotted pattern, the dotted i.
- Consisting of dots, as, a dotted line.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having gaps or spaces
- adj. having a pattern of dots
Sorry, no etymologies found.