from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessed of whiskers; covered in bristles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed into whiskers; furnished with whiskers; having or wearing whiskers.
- adj. Having elongated hairs, feathers, or bristles on the cheeks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Wearing whiskers; having whiskers, in any sense.
- Formed into whiskers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having hair on the cheeks and chin
Sorry, no etymologies found.