from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a perforated structure, resembling a honeycomb.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed or perforated like a honeycomb.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Perforated or excavated like a honeycomb; specifically, having little cells, as cast metal when not solid.
- Decorated with a honeycomb pattern—either the Mayflower pattern or one of hexagons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pitted with cell-like cavities (as a honeycomb)
Sorry, no etymologies found.