from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not fulfilled: an undischarged obligation.
- adj. Not paid: an undischarged debt.
- adj. Not unloaded. Used of a ship's cargo.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not discharged
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not discharged.
- Not fulfilled; not carried out; unexecuted: as, an undischarged duty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. still capable of exploding or being fired
- adj. owed as a debt
un- + discharged (Wiktionary)