from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a preceding part of this document, statement, or book.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a preceding part of this speech, book, or text; before this.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In the preceding part of this (writing, document, book, etc.).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Before in this (statement, narrative, or document): referring to something already named or described.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in the preceding part of the current text
herein + before (Wiktionary)