from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of enrolling or the state of being enrolled
- n. The people enrolled, considered as a group
- n. The number of people enrolled
- n. The record of such enrolling; registration
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of enrolling; specifically, the registering, recording, or entering of a deed, judgment, recognizance, acknowledgment, etc., in a court of record.
- n. That in which anything is enrolled; a register; a roll.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of enrolling
Sorry, no etymologies found.