from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being a soldier.
- n. The qualities of a soldier, or those becoming a soldier.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Military qualities or state; martial skill; behavior becoming a soldier.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a soldier; the qualities of a soldier, or those becoming a soldier; especially, skill in military matters.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. skills that are required for the life of soldier
From soldier + -ship. (Wiktionary)