from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking experience and the knowledge gained from it; inexperienced.
- adj. Inadequately aged or seasoned; not ripe or mature: unseasoned wood.
- adj. Having no added seasoning: unseasoned meat and carrots.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not seasoned
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not seasoned.
- adj. Untimely; ill-timed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not seasoned; not kept and made fit for use: as, unseasoned wood, etc.
- Not inured; not accustomed; not fitted to endure something by use or habit: as, men unseasoned to tropical climates.
- Not qualified by use or experience; unripe; imperfect.
- Not sprinkled or impregnated with seasoning or what gives relish: as, unseasoned meat.
- Unseasonable; untimely; ill-timed.
- Irregular; intemperate; inordinate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without salt or seasoning
- adj. not aged or processed
- adj. not tried or tested by experience
un- + seasoned (Wiktionary)