from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Performed or occurring in secret: an undercover investigation.
- adj. Engaged or employed in spying or secret investigation: undercover FBI agents.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Performed or happening in secret.
- adj. Employed or engaged in spying or secret investigation.
- n. A person who works undercover.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
Sorry, no etymologies found.