from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or being from another town or city.
- adj. Happening in another town or city: the out-of-town début of a new musical.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of out of town.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. happening in or being of another town or city.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. happening in or being of another town or city
Sorry, no etymologies found.