from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking blemishes or faults: an unblemished peach; an unblemished political record.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. faultless or lacking blemishes.
- adj. Free from evil or corruption.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not blemished; pure; spotless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not blemished; not stained; free from turpitude, reproach, or deformity; pure; spotless: as, an unblemished reputation or life; an unblemished moral character.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free from physical or moral spots or stains
Sorry, no etymologies found.