from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not tainted; free of contamination; pure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not rendered impure by admixture; not impregnated with foul matter: as, untainted air.
- Not sullied; not stained; unblemished.
- Not rendered unsavory by putrescence: as, untainted meat.
- Not attainted; not charged with a crime; not accused.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of reputation) free from blemishes
Sorry, no etymologies found.