from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not mingled or diluted with extraneous matter; pure. See Synonyms at pure.
- adj. Out-and-out; utter: the unadulterated truth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. pure; not mixed or adulterated with anything
- adj. utter or out-and-out, especially in the phrase unadulterated truth
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- adj. not mixed with impurities
un- + adulterated (Wiktionary)