from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not treated with a dye or other colour.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not colored; not stained or dyed; hence, unclouded; clear; specifically, white.
- Not heightened in description; truthful; unbiased: as, an uncolored statement.
- Unadorned; plain; chaste.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not artificially colored or bleached
- adj. without color
un- + colored (Wiktionary)