from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Law Of evidence; evidential.
- adj. Law For the presentation or determination of evidence: an evidentiary hearing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to evidence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnishing evidence; asserting; proving; evidential.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as evidential.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pertaining to or constituting evidence
- adj. serving as or based on evidence
This definition is lacking an etymology or has an incomplete etymology. You can help Wiktionary by giving it a proper etymology. (Wiktionary)