American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Having no flaws; perfect. See Synonyms at perfect.
- adj. Incapable of sin or wrongdoing.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not liable to err; not subject to sin; exempt from the possibility of doing wrong.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Not liable to sin; exempt from the possibility of doing wrong.
- adj. without fault or error
- adj. not capable of sin
- From Latin impeccabilis ("not liable to sin"), from im- ("not") + peccare ("to err, to sin"). (Wiktionary)
- Latin impeccābilis : in-, not; see in-1 + peccāre, to sin; see ped- in Indo-European roots. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The list continued to intrigue me, and I began to read about the piece, which does indeed appear to be an essay, written in impeccable academic style.”
“However, his move to Juventus, who are the early leaders in Serie A, appears to have reinvigorated one of the classiest midfielders around and during Friday's draw against Serbia, his performance was labelled "impeccable" by Gazzetta Dello Sport, who also named him man of the match.”
“His voting record has been impeccable from a conservative point of view.”
“There are dozens of stately homes dating from the beginning of the twentieth century; most of which are in impeccable condition.”
“Davison gives us the true facts, in impeccable detail.”
“The word to sum up this production is 'impeccable' - stunning stage set, not a single noticable fluffed line, witty choreography and an ensemble cast of incredible singers.”
“From his side hung a pristine gladius in impeccable condition – a complete opposite to the rusty tool that still lay on the forum floor like a forgotten child’s toy – sheathed in an ornately decorated leather scabbard.”
“I wish the orchestra had been miked with more presence—it sounds a bit dull—but otherwise the production is musically impeccable, which is no small achievement given the complexities of Mr. Sondheim's score.”
“All this can be attained through what don Juan calls impeccable living.”
“Her footwork and court positioning remain impeccable.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘impeccable’.
A complete Barron's Wordlist for GRE preparation. Your online flashcard replacement.
These come from gamma meditation ,I think.
SAS Gr. 7 EAL Book Read
My list of words.
All my favourite words that I come across!
words i like
Looking for tweets for impeccable.