from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Free from other elements; pure: unmixed pleasure; an unmixed blessing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pure, not mixed or combined.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not mixed; not mingled; pure; simple; unadulterated; unmingled; unalloyed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj. not constituting a compound
Sorry, no etymologies found.