from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not sophisticated. See Synonyms at naive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not sophisticated; lacking sophistication.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not sophisticated; not corrupted, adulterated, or perverted by art; unmixed; pure; genuine; not artificial; simple; artless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. awkwardly simple and provincial
- adj. lacking complexity
- adj. not wise in the ways of the world
Sorry, no etymologies found.