from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not educated or instructed; having little or no formal schooling.
- adj. Not the result of training; natural: an artist of unschooled talents.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not schooled; not having been to school.
- adj. inexperienced in something.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not schooled; not taught; not educated; illiterate; not developed by study.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking in schooling
Sorry, no etymologies found.