from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having had no formal education or instruction.
- adj. Unsophisticated; unrefined.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. untrained, not taught or educated in a field of knowledge
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Uninstructed; untaught; rude; raw.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking in schooling
un- + tutored (Wiktionary)