from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not completed or done; unfinished.
- adj. Lacking special skills or abilities; unpolished, as in the social graces.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not accomplished
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not accomplished or performed; unfinished; also, deficient in accomplishment; unrefined.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not accomplished; not finished; incomplete.
- Not furnished, or not completely furnished, with accomplishments.
un- + accomplished (Wiktionary)