from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not instructed; ignorant.
- adj. Not acquired by instruction; natural.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not taught
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not taught.
- Unskilled; not having use or practice.
- Not made the subject of teaching or instruction; not communicated by teaching.
- Not having learned by experience; ignorant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking in schooling
Sorry, no etymologies found.