from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be deceived; gullible.
- adj. Deceitful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fitted to deceive; deceitful.
- adj. Subject to deceit; capable of being misled.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be deceived; subject to deceit or imposition; capable of being misled or entrapped; exposed to imposture.
- . Producing error or deception; deceptive.
- n. Capability of being deceived; deceivableness.
Sorry, no etymologies found.