from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be assessed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable to be assessed or taxed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being assessed; liable to assessment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being assessed especially for the purpose of taxation
- adj. capable of being considered carefully
assess + -able (Wiktionary)