from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be levied: leviable taxes.
- adj. Liable to be taxed: leviable imports.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be levied
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fit to be levied; capable of being assessed and collected.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being levied and collected.
- That may be levied upon; capable of being seized upon execution.
levy + -able (Wiktionary)