from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be assimilated: assimilable nutrients; assimilable information.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being assimilated; susceptible to assimilation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That may be assimilated; that may be likened, or appropriated and incorporated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being assimilated, in any sense of that word.
- n. That which can be assimilated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. able to be absorbed and incorporated into body tissues
Sorry, no etymologies found.