from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being transported; easily moved.
- adj. Incurring the punishment of transportation or exile to another place.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being transported.
- adj. Incurring, or subject to, the punishment of transportation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being transported.
- Involving transportation; subjecting to transportation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another
Sorry, no etymologies found.