from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be removed: a removable cord; removable plugs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be removed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Admitting of being removed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being removed; admitting of or subject to removal, as from one place to another, or from an office or station.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being removed or taken away or dismissed
- adj. able to be obliterated completely
Sorry, no etymologies found.