from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to do: a program that is tough but doable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possible to do; feasible.
- adj. Worthy of sexual conquest.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being done.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being done or executed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of existing or taking place or proving true; possible to do
From do + -able. (Wiktionary)