from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be renewed: a renewable membership; renewable subscriptions.
- adj. Relating to or being a commodity or resource, such as solar energy or firewood, that is inexhaustible or replaceable by new growth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be renewed; capable of renewal.
- adj. Sustainable; able to be regrown or renewed; having an ongoing or continuous source of supply; not finite.
- n. A thing that is renewable; especially, a renewable source of energy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being renewed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being renewed: as, a lease renewable at pleasure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being renewed; replaceable
- adj. that can be renewed or extended
renew + -able (Wiktionary)