from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being achieved, which either means possible or probable.
- adj. Not linked to fate or outside influences.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being achieved.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being achieved or performed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of existing or taking place or proving true; possible to do
From achieve + -able (Wiktionary)