from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be used: usable byproducts.
- adj. Fit for use; convenient to use: usable spare parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. capable of being used
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being used.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being used.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. convenient for use or disposal
- adj. fit or ready for use or service
- adj. capable of being put to use
From Old French usable, from verb user "to use". (Wiktionary)