from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of or qualified for reconciliation: reconcilable differences.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being reconciled.
- n. Something that can be reconciled.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being reconciled
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being reconciled.
- Synonyms Appeasable, placable.
- Consistent (with).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being reconciled
Sorry, no etymologies found.