from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Fabric from which suits are made.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of suit.
- n. fabric for making suits
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Among tailors, cloth suitable for making entire suits of clothes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Cloth for making a suit of clothes: especially in the plural: as, fashionable suitings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fabric used for suits
Sorry, no etymologies found.