from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past participle of bespeak.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of bespeak
- adj. betrothed or engaged to be married
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as made-to-order; -- of clothing.
- adj. bound by an agreement to become married to someone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pledged to be married
- adj. (of clothing) custom-made
Sorry, no etymologies found.