from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That thrives; successful; flourishing or prospering.
- n. The action of the verb to thrive.
- v. Present participle of thrive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Prosperous or successful; advancing in well-being or wealth; thrifty; flourishing: increasing; growing: as, a thriving mechanic; a thriving trader; a thriving town.
- Successful; famous; worthy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very lively and profitable
Sorry, no etymologies found.