from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Giving freely and generously; liberal.
- adj. Marked by abundance; plentiful. See Synonyms at liberal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a quantity or amount that is generous or plentiful; ample.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Free in giving; liberal in bestowing gifts and favors.
- adj. Plentiful; abundant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liberal in bestowing gifts, favors, or bounties; munificent; generous.
- Characterized by or manifesting bounty; abundant; liberal; ample: as, a, bountiful supply.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. given or giving freely
- adj. producing in abundance
bounty + -ful (Wiktionary)