from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of fly1.
- adj. Archaic Filled to excess.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of fly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of fly; -- often used with the auxiliary verb to be.
- adj. Flushed, inflated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Past participle of fly.
- Flooded; steeped; filled; made full.
- Decorated by means of color freely blended or flowed, as a glaze. See flow, intransitive verb, 8.
Obsolete past participle of flow.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)