from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That has completed a required process.
- adj. Modified through manufacture such as refinement or food processing.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of process.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. subjected to a special process or treatment
- adj. freed from impurities by processing
- adj. prepared or converted from a natural state by subjecting to a special process
See process. (Wiktionary)