from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used especially of meat) cured in brine
- adj. (used of hay e.g.) allowed to dry
- adj. (used of concrete or mortar) kept moist to assist the hardening
- adj. freed from illness or injury
- adj. (used of rubber) treated by a chemical or physical process to improve its properties (hardness and strength and odor and elasticity)
- adj. (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
Sorry, no etymologies found.