from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Larger or longer than the usual or standard size: a king-size desk; king-size pretzels.
- adj. Very large in scope or intensity: a king-size headache.
- adj. Measuring about 76 inches by 80 inches (1.9 meters by 2.0 meters). Used of a bed.
- adj. Being of a size that will fit such a bed: king-size fitted sheets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of king-sized.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. extra large.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a king-size bed; suitable for a king-size bed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. extra large
Sorry, no etymologies found.