from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Extra large in size: queen-size pantyhose.
- adj. Measuring about 60 inches by 80 inches (1.5 meters by 2.0 meters). Used of a bed.
- adj. Being of a size that will fit such a bed: queen-size fitted sheets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to a larger-than-average dress, blouse, skirt, pant or stocking size for women
- adj. Pertaining to a bed or mattress measuring 60 inches wide by 80 inches long and approximately 9 to 12 inches thick.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used especially of beds) not as large as king-size
queen + size (Wiktionary)