from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An unusual size, especially a very large size.
- n. A garment of unusual size.
- adj. Unusually large, weighty, or extensive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an unusually large garment size
- adj. of an unusually large size
- v. to exceed in size
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. larger than normal for its kind
- n. an unusual garment size (especially one that is very large)
From out- + size. (Wiktionary)