from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a meager way; poorly; inadequately.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as meager, 2. Opposite of
- adv. Poorly; thinly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Poorly; thinly; sparely; feebly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to a meager degree or in a meager manner
- adj. deficient in amount or quality or extent
Sorry, no etymologies found.