from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Of such extremely small quantity or degree that it is not worth measuring.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. without significance, importance, or effect; to no purpose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an insignificant manner; without meaning; without importance or effect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an insignificant manner
- adv. not to a significant degree or amount
Sorry, no etymologies found.