from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a proper manner: a duly appointed official.
- adv. At the expected time.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a due, fit, or becoming manner; as it ought to be; properly.
- adv. Regularly; at the proper time.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a due, fit, or becoming manner; as it (anything) ought to be; properly; regularly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a due manner; when or as due; agreeably to obligation or propriety; exactly; fitly; properly.
- n. Same as dulia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. at the proper time
Middle English duely, from due, due; see due.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Middle English duweliche ("rightly, properly"), from dewe ("due") + -liche ("-ly") (Wiktionary)